Thank you Chrissy.........

Wed Aug 9 12:26:12 2000

Hello Chrissy, Thank you for your email. Your kind words, and offer of help and support are truly appreciated. My "story" is on the "adhesion quilt", under Deborah Leclerc. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am very interested to hear about your surgery, and recovery. Are you on the quilt? Right now I am looking at all my options. From what I have heard a surgery by DR. Riche would cost $40,000.00 (u.s.), which with our low Canadian dollar works out to be aprox. $58,000.00. Just for the surgery. Now this is just "here-say" thus far. Do you know anything about the logistics? I am in pain daily and have periods of excessive vomiting. Not much fun! I would love to keep in touch with you. Wishing you a speedy, successful recovery. Deborah in Canada -----Original Message----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com <Chrissy492@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: August 9, 2000 8:44 AM Subject: Re: DR. Riche & DR. Redan

>Deborah,
>Hi there - I do have information on Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan. I just had
>surgery by them 3 weeks ago and still recovering from the surgery. They
are >2 terrific doctors and well worth the trip I took from NH to PA. They put
>you up in a terrific caring hotel and take great care of you. I have there
>information I will give you below. Are you suffering from adhesions?
Please >keep in touch with me and let me know if there is anything else I can do to
>help you.
>Dr. Jay Redan
>886 SR 6W
>Tunkhannock, PA 18657
>570/836-4100
>Dr. Harry Reich
>245 North Memorial Hwy
>Shavertown, PA 18708
>570/674-2256
>Good luck!
>~Chrissie
>