not alot of time to be on here

Sat Aug 19 21:02:40 2000

I have been very busy lately with helping my husband and his family get rid of and keep his dads things. We got his 85 Olds Toranado, in mint condition, and has been garaged for 15 years. He loves his car, I like my new van, we bought a Ford Windstar. I love it.

I have been thinking of you all, do not know alot of the new people, but I cannot believe I have been on this forum almost a year and a half. I am just trying so hard to help my husband, get back into our flea marketing there is alot of money in it.

I still am feeling so bad, but at the present I am trying to live as normal a life as I can, but I am slowing down so fast. My leg pain has gotten so much worse, and the bowels are terrible. This month I have had 3 bowel movements and two were from 6 senekot, and the thied time the senekot did not work, so I tookan enema too. I am still thinking about seeing the general surgeon, but I am trying to wait til they can give me a guarentee, and I am not getting that so why have surgery now. This is the way I have to live, I have to do it, I cannot stop life completely. I have not been doing that well, but I am trying really hard to do things I have to do, but even go grocery shopping is SO hard on me. I am praying for barabra. the girl who had surgery on friday, I hope I had her name right. I will be praying for all of you, and just wanted to let you all know I miss you!

Hello Helen, I got your email a while ago, I need to sit and email you back. I know I could never get to go to Germany, first I have NEVER flown, and I am so scared to fly, and I could not afford it now. We ahve given our son alot of money to go to night school to get his MCSE, he wants to be Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and it is not cheap.

Take care all, I hope we all find relief soon, Things are getting harder for me I know, Love to all, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: