Re: not alot of time to be on here

Sat Aug 19 21:13:28 2000

Toni,

Don't wait for a doctor to give you a guarantee because you will never get one. There is not a doctor in this world that will give guarantees. Doing something like that would only set them up for a lawsuit. And you know as well as I that anything can happen...that doesn't mean its the doctor's fault. When I went into cardiac and respiratory arrest and my surgery had to be aborted it sure wasn't my surgeons fault. That is why they will never lay themselves out to risk a lawsuit.

It is up to you, but do you want to have a doctor give you a guarantee or do you want to die? I am sorry that I am so blunt, but you are putting your life at risk now. Your choice, but perhaps you should discuss this with your family because they might care about the decisions you have made.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: toni welsh <twelsh1@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 9:05 PM Subject: not alot of time to be on here

> I have been very busy lately with helping my husband and his family get > rid of and keep his dads things. We got his 85 Olds Toranado, in mint > condition, and has been garaged for 15 years. He loves his car, I like > my new van, we bought a Ford Windstar. I love it. > > I have been thinking of you all, do not know alot of the new people, but > I cannot believe I have been on this forum almost a year and a half. I > am just trying so hard to help my husband, get back into our flea > marketing there is alot of money in it. > > I still am feeling so bad, but at the present I am trying to live as > normal a life as I can, but I am slowing down so fast. My leg pain has > gotten so much worse, and the bowels are terrible. This month I have > had 3 bowel movements and two were from 6 senekot, and the thied time > the senekot did not work, so I tookan enema too. I am still thinking > about seeing the general surgeon, but I am trying to wait til they can > give me a guarentee, and I am not getting that so why have surgery now. > This is the way I have to live, I have to do it, I cannot stop life > completely. I have not been doing that well, but I am trying really > hard to do things I have to do, but even go grocery shopping is SO hard > on me. I am praying for barabra. the girl who had surgery on friday, I > hope I had her name right. I will be praying for all of you, and just > wanted to let you all know I miss you! > > Hello Helen, I got your email a while ago, I need to sit and email you > back. I know I could never get to go to Germany, first I have NEVER > flown, and I am so scared to fly, and I could not afford it now. We > ahve given our son alot of money to go to night school to get his MCSE, > he wants to be Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and it is not > cheap. > > Take care all, > I hope we all find relief soon, > Things are getting harder for me I know, > Love to all, > Toni >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: