I am so upset

Mon Aug 21 06:13:28 2000

I am having a very hard time with this. I just can't believe they have come back so soon. I just moved to Kentucky to get back with my son's father and this happens. I started working about a week ago, but I now have had to quit because I can barely get out of bed let alone work without being in excrutiating pain once again. I don't know what i am going to do. I have no job, and no insurance now and I am in so much pain I can't hardly stand it. All my boyfriend is worried about is money. He is worried about me too, but all he talks about is how worried he is about money and that makes me feel so guilty. I feel so helpless and guilty when there is nothing I can do. I would give anything for these stupid things to stop coming back and be pain free and be able to work and keep a job like most people. I am going to try and get on Medicaid which is something that I despise having to do. I don't really have any alternatives right now though. All I know is I can't take this pain much longer and I have to be seen by a doctor soon. I am so glad I found this sight. It does make me feel better knowing that I am not alone, and that I have somewhere to vent my frustrations knowing that no one on here will critisize me or make me feel guilty about something that I can't control. Thank you so much everyone for listening.

--
Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: