just an update

Thu Aug 24 11:35:28 2000

I have not been feeling any better YET! I have not even got in touch with the gyn who did all my sugery in 98, he seems to be pushing me off. He said he had found a general surgeon who would operate on me, but it took him over a dozen drs to find one who would even attempt the lysis. I have not still had bowel movements without taking laxatives, and when I take so many at a time the cramps , and PULLING sensation is so hard. A few times the stool would not come out and I ened up hurting myself. I do not know what to do, I see the gyn sept 15th, and I do not know what to say to him. I am just living with the pain, but sometimes it is so hard just to so to the store.

This has been going on for so long it seems like, and why does the meds not take all the pain away! I was doing alright accepting the pain, and it has gotten to me again. I am finding my self crying alot more again, and getting terribly discouraged again. I have increase the smoking which has also made it hard for me to go through the surgery. I have been having pains in my chest from smoking and anxiety, and I get so bad at night sometimes I told my husband I am afraid to go to sleep, not knowing if I am going to wake up the nextday. I am scared of these feelings.

I had stopped smoking for 2 months, and I felt so much better, but with the pain it has caused me to smoke more AGAIN!

Toni sorry so long!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: