A PRAYER, THE POWER OF PRAYER.

Fri Aug 25 00:14:56 2000

A PRAYER, THE POWER OF PRAYER.

When you receive this, say a prayer. That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. This is powerful. Just send this to four people. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue praying for one another.

"God, I ask you to bless my friends reading this right now. Lord, show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence in your ability to work through them. Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I ask you to give them understanding, patience, and strength. Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask you to renew them by revealing your nearness, and by drawing them into greater intimacy with you. Where there is fear, reveal your love, and release to them your courage. Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and rise up leaders, and friends to support, and encourage them. For all of this and more, we are so grateful. AMEN"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: