bad episode last night

Fri Sep 8 09:01:16 2000

I just want to tell you all what happened to me last night. I had not gone for 7 days, so I took senekot, 6 tablets, and I woke up at 3 in the morning with severe [ressure and cramps. I got up to try to go, and the pressure was so bad and I could not go, I left my husband sleep, but I finally had so much pressure in the rectum, it was as hard as a large rock, and all of a sudden I thought the pressure was going to make me throw up. After he got up, he stayed there and rubbed my leg to help me relax, and getting ready to give me enema, and it finally broke loose. It so pretty dark in color, it took me hours to go just that one time/ this time I thought for sure we were going to end up in the car and going to ER. I am so scared, even now the activity in the bowels is feeling tight. Does that mean there could have been a blockage.

My dads friend the day before was taken to ER, and she could not go, and she ened upurgery that morning. I do not know what to do, and I called dad yesterday abotu her, and he said she has the same thing you have, it was caused by scar tissue on her bowels. IF ONLY I COULD FIND A DR HERE TO BELIEVE THIS CAN HAPPEN!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: