Keeping you Posted

Sat Sep 9 10:20:49 2000

Hi All, Hope everyone's spirits are up today. I wanted to share with you about my surgery I had on 7/24/00 with Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan. I had so much left sided pain that it was unbearable. I went to a doctor (WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME) at Brigham & Women's hospital in Boston. That dr. had me running around for test after test. My local OB/GYN said just so and "humor" the doctor. Well, after all those funky tests I was put through - this doctor said, Yes, you do need surgery for the adhesions but I don't want to do it. I just want to say in this email THANK YOU Dr. Jay Redan and Dr. Harry Reich for giving me some quality of life. I can now go to work full-time and not have to come home and go to bed just so I would have enough energy to work my full-time job. I can now say YES to plans instead of let me see how I will feel that day. I finally have some quality of life and both me and my husband are so very happy. I do still have some pain on my left side but NOTHING compaired to what I was going through prior to my surgery in PA with the doctors. I must say, both Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich have the BEST bedside manors I have ever seen in any of the doctors I have been too, and believe me I have been to lots - had 7 surgeries (endometriosis & adhesions) before the PA surgery. I wanted to share with all of you - a positive note. Smiles and hugs to all. With Love, Chrissie Damon ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: