Prayers for Robyne...she will be having surgery tomorrow...

Mon Sep 11 11:25:15 2000

Dear International Adhesions Society members and Friends,

Robyne Hinks ( rhinks@eisa.net.au ) - from Australia - will be undergoing surgery tomorrow, September 12th.

With your prayers, her surgeon's skill, and God's help, Robyne will be able to enjoy a much better quality life. Please keep her in your prayers.

Best wishes that your surgery will be a success - and that it won't be long before you are able to go home to be with your family.

Love, Helen

At Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Karla wrote:

Robyne,

I pray that all goes well for you. I know that it must be very hard for you to keep your chin up.....I was in the hospital for six months and nine months straight, two years in a row. Please know that God is with you and while you may question whether he is working in your best interests.....know that he is. He is always by your side and wants nothing but the best for you. Be strong. My thoughts are with you every day!!!!

Love, Karla

At Mon, 11 Sept 11,2000, From: Robyne wrote:

Dear Friends I am going through big surgey tomorrow.I have not been home now for about five months and am finding it hard.I have had some severe abcesses around the stoma which sent me back to theatre several times in the past month so they have decided to take me back to theatre tomorow and take the large bowel out and sutire the small bowel to the rectum.While that heals I will have a temproary stoma on the left side.The operation takes place tomorrow at Two o'clock Australian time and will take about four hours.I am really scared about this one as I have not been well for some time .I will be posting back here in about five daysI should be able to sit in front of my computer and send yo all the results by then.Even though I hsve not posted much I download through e-mail all of your messages and read everyone.Love always Robyne.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: