Re: DR. Riche & DR. Redan

Sun Sep 17 10:17:37 2000

Hi Linda, I didn't have a second look, but if the doctors would have asked me I would have let them. I live in New Hampshire and of course my BC/BS is of New Hampshire. What I did was have my ob/gyn write a letter to my PCP. Once my PCP got the letter, he also wrote a letter. And along with my letter, my ob/gyn's letter and my PCP's letter submitted to BC/BS they approved my surgery for 80% of payment. I also have a secondary insurance from my husband, so hopefully I will not have to pay most of the bills from the surgery. This was my 8th surgery, have had out of network surgery before and had to appeal that one....but won. Remember, all your documents - your letter stating all the pain, what you doctors have done for you and can no longer can do for you.....your doctor's letter......all documation that will help you for approval. Write your congress"person" if you have to. Don't take NO for an answer. I know it takes lots of strength to do these things, and lots of time. But it is so worth it once you get the YES answer and then see the best of the best doctors in the world for your pain! I hope this helps you. Take care and please keep the faith! Hugs, ~Chrissie Damon

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: