Thanks to whoever referred me to Dr's R and R

Wed Oct 11 21:46:02 2000

Not too long ago, Dr's R and R emailed me out of the blue. I had not emailed them or anything. Someone from this group referred me to them, and I want to thank whoever that special person is for doing that. I am having surgery on 10/17/00. The surgeon that is performing the surgery I don't know all that well, and I was having second thoughts. The surgeon thinks that I have ovarian remnant syndrome, extreme adhesions due to 1 major surgery a year for the past five years, this one makes the sixth. He also thinks that the endo is back. I had a TAH last year, and I thought, that would be the end of it all. But, I was wrong and it all did come back. Dr. Redan emailed me and offered his help by email. I have NEVER had a doctor to do something like this before. I was completely overwhelmed, I started crying, because all of the other doctors would always tell me it was all in my head. I was about ready to just give up. Then I got the email from Dr Redan, that gave me more hope than ever before. I explained to him what the surgeon thinks it is, and Dr. Redan thinks it is the same thing. I couldn't believe it. He told me that he thinks I am making the right decision by letting this surgeon perform this surgery. This meant so much to me and gave me the most hope for getting better than ever before. Thanks again to the person that referred my case to him. It has done wonders for my attitude.

HUGGS stacey

--
Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: