Fw: Star Attention Is anyone recieving any of the emails I have sent?

Tue Oct 17 12:33:18 2000

-----Original Message----- From: Deborah & Jean-Marc Leclerc <dasjejm@home.com> To: adhesions@adhesions.org <adhesions@adhesions.org> Date: October 12, 2000 3:28 PM Subject: Re: Star Attention

Hello everyone, I posted this email a couple of weeks ago.. I'm not too sure if anyone read it so I thought that I would send it again just to let everyone know that you can definitely count on me to support any efforts to spread the word about this "horrible" disease....... I also wanted to say "Thank you" to Bev for hopefully putting an end that negative soap opera that was plaguing this group. I must say that I was ready to leave here after reading all of those emails........I really could not believe how one person could ruin something so beautifully rewarding, and much needed by so many of us. We can't let this happen again. Bev, your email came in just in time! I look forward to helping in any way I can. Best wishes to all, Deborah dasjejm@home.com Oct. 5' 00 Perhaps if "OPRAH" or any other T.V host or news room received mail from all over the world, then maybe they would take an interest....Maybe we could all send out our personal stories off of the quilt. Bombard them with letters, emails etc... give the "world" a taste of what we are going through......... reach out to other sufferers that think "they are alone" there is strength in numbers.....Any thoughts?? I believe that sooner or later we will get through to them... You can count me in ..........what ever it takes....I'll be there! In friendship, Deborah from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: