Re: bad couple of days...Kathy

Fri Oct 20 19:17:22 2000

Thanks so much Sherrie. I really needed your words of encouragement. We also have a 7-8 hour drive to Scranton. I am checking into Angel Flight but not sure if I will tolerate the trip in a small plane. You know I wish you well with your surgery and my prayers are with you for a speady recovery.

Please be sure and keep all of us posted.

--
Kathy L.

At Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Sherry Marie wrote: > >Kathy, I can relate with what you are saying. I too have my surgery >date coming up in Scranton, Oct. 30th!!! We have to remember that when >you suffer from a chronic illness, depression is a normal reaction. We >have so much to think about and do before we have our surgery. The >money, traveling someplace new, and undergoing yet another surgery. But >on a positive note, we are so fortunate to have this wonderful >opportunity to have the best surgeons in the country that have agreed to >help us! My surgeon here refused to help me, he had performed all my >adhesion surgeries and I really felt abandoned. But I feel everything >happens for a reason. I sure wish we were going to be there at the same >time! But I will be there in spirit and I will share my experience with >you as soon as I can. I have to travel about 7 or 8 hours to get there >and I do not want to come home too soon after the surgery. I have made >a list of questions to ask the doctors when I get there, I'm sure they >will ease my mind. I have experienced bowel obstructions after surgery >and I am a little frightened at the prospect of traveling home too soon. >But I am so ready to get some relief from this pain. Just think, this >is the best chance possible for us! I'm sure tomorrow will be a better >day for you! Your friend, Sherry Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: