Re: bad couple of days...Kathy

Sat Oct 21 10:26:39 2000

Dear Karla:

I am so sorry to hear that you had your purse taken. Unfortunately, there aren't too many honest people in the world. I had hoped that they would have turned it in to the store. I think about how you are doing often. I hope it helps to have people on this forum who care.

Thank you for the advice about the plane. I was wondering how you tolerated it with all of your medical problems. I figured if you could do it, surely I can.

Please remember that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Maybe this story will cheer you up:

I was finally able to take a bubble bath after 3 months of recovery from my last surgery (the wound wouldn't heal). I lit a candle, turned on relaxing music, filled the tub and took a wonderful RB(my dad calls them Relaxing Baths). Well, I get out of the tub and hear a noise (I am deaf in one ear so have nooooo sense of direction) first I thought it was raining, then I thought it was the candle flickering, then I realized it was coming from downstairs. I go down the stairs and water is flowing--like Niagara Falls-- from my kitchen ceiling out of the light switch. Well so much for the RB--the effects of it lasted 3 minutes!

Keep the faith

--
Kathy L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: