Re: ADHESIONS digest 671

Sun Oct 22 16:53:03 2000

I am so happy that you all got to go to germany for you surgery.. my wildest dream is yours come true.. i am truely happy and all that all goes well for you.. bev the sweetest to run ice to you... what a dear she is... i am praying and thinking of you .. i too have to go to my pcp in the beginning stages of trying to see if he will refer me out to a surgeon who is qualified to do this typ of surgery... i want dr. reich or reydon korrell is out of my pocket range for sure.. i wish i could but just do not have the money it would take to go... i may even have to opt for a local surgeon as i am in so much pain right now i would like to take my life... but i hear from all of you that theere is hope... can i ask how much it costs for the surgery and if insurance will cover any of it?? and if they do not cover all does the doctor .. doctor reiche hav a payment plan.. i am on limited income here and have no savings at all... so am really stuck as to what i could do right now... please advice me on any if you can.. love to you all .. and good luck in your healing process nanc in newhampshire..xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: