positive attitude

Fri Nov 3 21:18:38 2000

Hi all,

Me again! Toni and Nanc, I hope I didn't sound corny or false when I wrote about staying positive. I do know how hard it is. For this past month I have been very depressed and feeling without hope while I have been dealing with different docs who don't understand or won't help and the pain I was suffering was terrible. My doc thought I tore stomach muscle on top of the adhesions. Excrutiating. I found that my illness was consuming my thoughts and I've been lower than low. It is just within the past few days that I've tried to pull myself up out of it. It is darn hard....but today while I was at work...it hit me like a light bulb coming on that trying to boost my morale did actually make me feel better. I could wake up tomorrow in a funk again.....I hope not. I'll try to remind myself how I've been feeling the past few days when I was up and determined to fight.....not give in. I have also been using relaxation tapes before going to bed as well as writing out my frustrations in a journal. It does help to get those emotions out. OK.....enough cheerleading. As you can tell, I've been having a good day today.

In friendship, Verna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: