Re: Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:45:41 -0700

Sun Nov 5 07:10:03 2000

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! When I am gone to Germany, I am going to be missing our sons 16th Birthday, Thanksgiving & our 17th Anniversary. But, I will be happy to come home feeling better. My husband & kids are supportive too. I am sure we will hear from Germany by tomorrow. It is on the 6th that everyone will be having their surgeries, so I am sure that Bev will let us know how everyone is doing. Love to all Robin

At Sat, 4 Nov 2000, Terri Lynch wrote: >
>I know it Chrissie I sure wish we heard something. I am still praying for them and hoping they are making wonderful memories to tell the next generation. Hope that don't sound to corny.....Hey you all I just would also like for you to know that tomorrow is my first wedding anniversary. Dewitt is the most wonderful man I have ever known. He stands by me and supports me and puts up with my moods and through it all I still get tears in my eyes with love. I never thought that I could love someone as much as I do him. Well I guess that is enough of the mushy stuff. Thank you for all of the support to help us get through this. LOVE Terri
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chrissy492@aol.com <Chrissy492@aol.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>
> Date: Saturday, November 04, 2000 7:07 AM
> Subject: Re:
>
> LOL hi Terri! Just lil ole me here too. It is kinda quiet huh? I'm used to
> opening my email and seeing over 100 mails to be read. I hope all is going
> well with them there.
> Hugs and love,
> Chrissie

Enter keywords: