8mths post op from TAH/BSO, right end incisional pain???

Wed Nov 15 16:04:55 2000

Hi I am 34yrs old and am 8mths post op from TAH/BSO for recurring endo/ovarian cysts and undiagnosed bleeds. At time of hyst they found another 6cm cyst on my right ovary and a 2cm cyst inside my left tube.

About three months post op my right end of my incision started to hurt and I was also having a deep "achy" crampy feeling that would spread through to my lower back and down my legs.......with activity my pain definitely gets worse, as it does with bowel movement,intercourse and an internal exams.

My gyn felt that it couldn't be recurring endo or adhesions and sent me to the urologist three months ago, they did cytoscopy, hydrodistension and have had some improvement in my bladder type symptoms but the incisional/achy/crampy with activity pain still remains and my urologist tells me that it is NOT bladder related.

My question is, could this be adhesions? Recurring endo?? How do I get my dr to consider this? I see the gyn that did my hyst on Dec. 11 (she became very ill right after my hyst and I dealt with her partner since this will be my first time seeing her again)and am just wondering how I can make her take my daily pain seriously and what your opinion of it is??? HELP??

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: