oops...there is another "thought"

Mon Nov 27 08:19:35 2000

Dear Group, Does it ever irritate you how I write something...and then...jump back in a few minutes with an "ohhhh...yes....one more thing"???? lol-ing at myself here. Anyway, after I posted that last bit of the rumblings from my little brain, I thought of another thing that gives me peace and comfort. It is all of you! This board gives us the ability to play out our struggles on a bigger stage. It is so helpful to me to think of all of my difficulties in a bigger realm than just how the pain impacts me today. God knows, that is not always possible on a day to day basis, but you all help me think of our bigger world. And it's not by doing something big. It's in the little things.....like the way Chrissie always signs off with love....or the times that I get a personal note from one of you....or the lovely greetings that are extended to a new person here.....the jokes, the laughter, the tears, and the honesty. And now until another thought rumbles through my brain...I hope your day brings you some peace and comfort. With admiration and love, Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: