Re: ADHESIONS digest 729

Wed Dec 6 17:16:09 2000

i need some advice here.. my pcp will not do a thing for me as far as pain is concerned and tells me i have adhesions and i will probally have to live with them along with the fibromylagia and ibs that he has given me for diagnostics lol..... i am looking to find a new pcp but they are few and far between in my area no docs are taking new patients... i am sure that i need to have surgery to free up my intestines and other organs at this point.. i am a pusher and i work everyday in such pain i do not no if i will make it home .. at some points during the day i feel as though i am gonna just die from it.. i always do make it.. something keeps me going.. as i sit now i have two ice packs on my belly tucked inside my pants and shirt just to numb it.. that seems to help so much but how can i do this all day at work... i want to know if i did go see a surgeon in new hampshire what are my chances of ridding myself of this ungodful pain that i am in... they shoot horses don't they??? thats how i feel everyday lately... i am a positive person and i do believe that surgery can help but i am afraid to go so far away and nor do i hve the resorces to do that... in germany is what i mean... can anyone tell me exactly wht it would cost to see dr. korrell and wht does the plane fare cost... totals is what i want to see.. how much do i hve to come up with to go there ... if its too much for me then do you think i should consider a surgeon here in new hampshire to help free my pain..?? i am so scared of worse results.... i have read the posts and feel all are doing pretty good altough some are not.. they are worse ... thats what scares me to death... ... i only want some input and advise from anyone out there that can help screw my head on straight.. thanks nancy in NH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: