Re: Will this ever end?

Wed Dec 6 19:12:19 2000

Dear Lisa,

I just read your posting to the IAS group, and your story sounds exactly like mine...the only difference is, that I can't find anyone to listen to me NOW ! I found a surgeon and he won't believe me or operate on me. I had all the same diagnosis' that you had. My most recent was IBS in November also, with internal hemorroids ! I didn't have endo, but I was diagnosed in March of 99 with prolapsed uterus and adenomyosis, in Apr 99, I had a TVH, I kept my tubes and ovaries. But, for over a year I had all the same symptoms I have read about here in this forum....headaches, depression, back aches, stomach pains, anxiety, the whole nine yards.........been from one doctor to the next, finally found a new GYN and had to undergo emergency lap surgery July 2000, for severe adhesions, tubes and ovaries were stuck to me like glue and had adhered to my instenstines, I had my ovaries and tubes removed...now here I am 5 months later, same symptoms and no one will talk to me, listen to me or touch me. The surgeon that did the colonoscopy a few weeks ago, is now sending me to a teaching hospital for a second opinion.........more like a 10th opinion if you ask me.

I hope you are doing much better, please feel free to email me privately at kcarter706@aol.com, I would love to hear from you and talk to you. Take care and stay healthy ! Get well soon.

Karen Carter

A fellow sufferer !

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: