Re: ADHESIONS digest 754

Wed Dec 27 16:01:52 2000

thank you tracey for your advice and you may be right as far as new doctor needing my old reports but but just listen... when i have to ask for a pap or a mammogram or blood work do you really think that this doc i have is on the ball.. all that he has done or said is bogis to me. i even had to jot down all medication for him that he had given me so he did not have to look it up so he could monitor what i have and haven;'t taken.. i was quiet distraught when he asked me to do this.. he is the doc ya no with all the records.. that told me he did not have time to look back.. and wanted me to do all the work.. how the hell can i remember all i have taken in the past 4 yrars?? but i did it with my best recollection who nos if i did it all.. the only reason he did that was because my husband went to the appointment with me and demanded he do something and he wanted to look important... my husband did not agree and said i shoudl do it so i did.. when you are in as much pain as we are we are in no mood to try to remember drugs that did or didn't work... i will get the records if my new doc insists but i do not really think it matters much.. i have lost all faith in my old doc and i hope and only hope that this new one will see how much pain i am in and not take it ligtly.. thanks tough i will consider your adviced that helps me so much to get advice from anyone on here.. i respect you all and respect y our opeinions so much love nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: