Re: ADHESIONS digest 756

Fri Dec 29 17:08:26 2000

just a reminder that i am going to see a new doctor on jan 5 and we wll seewhat he has to offer me.. thank god for my freind chrissy i no thaat there are doctors here i new hampshire that will listen.. her and i have not yet met but we will soon. chrissy has some personal problems first to deal with.. and chrissy i hope that you are doing ok with all of that.. my prayers go out to you for sure..looking forward to meeting you.and i am looking forward to meeting my new pc... i will interview him.... not him me and i will decide then if i want him to take care of me.. thats what we have to do.. its like hiring a new employee as i see it with this new hmo business.. so that is my intention with my first visit, is to see what he can do for me and not that he is god or anything like that as i have been there and done that... no doc is god we need to no what they will do for us before we commit our care to them... well anyway wish me luck.. i hope that this new year will help me more than any before.. you all have a great new year with lots of good health.. love you all nanc in new hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: