Dr. Redan's Address

Tue Jan 9 21:42:01 2001

Can anyone tell me what address I need to use when I send my medical records to Dr. Redan. I am finally sending them to him. I just don't know what else to do. I just had surgery #5 and no relief, actually the pain has become worse since the surgery. I don't know if I am just falling into the hands of the wrong surgeons or what. I have been so frustrated and so depressed about this. I know like everyone else here, I am so tired of being in pain day after day, surgery after surgery. These days it has reached the point where I don't really care if I die. Sometimes I think my family would be better off without the burden I put on them. I am so glad I found this site, this is one thing that does keep me going because I know that all of you have felt the same way I have. I have been in such a depressed state here lately, I guess because I have been in such pain. I am trying my best not to give up hope...and try to hang in there. I am just really glad I have you guys to talk to and share my feelings with.

In Friendship Stacey

--
Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: