in alot of pain, getting runaround from dr and am at the end of my rope!

Mon Jan 15 12:13:01 2001

Well after my very encouraging appointment with my gyn in Dec when she told me without me even asking that she thought I had adhesions from my incision on my bowel and possible recurring endo and that she thought the best thing to do was "go in with the scope and have a look around" but felt we should do a ultrasound to rule out any obstruction in my bowel, which I happily did, she said to follow up with her after that and we would "set up the scope and go in and do a little fine tuning".

Well I followed up with her last week and she didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I went in....and even said "oh well I just wish I knew what was wrong with you" so I reminded her of what she said at the last appt and she reluctantly agreed to do the scope but didn't really seem to remember what we had talked about previously.

Now her recptionist has called and told me that she won't be able to do the surgery that her partner would be the only one available (who I don't like and doesn't think anything is wrong with me) and that they can't do it until Feb. 14th.

Friday I was in so much pain that I was doubled over and I left a message and they STILL haven't called me back.....I'm becoming very uneasy about this all....she used to be a great doc and now I don't know what to think? The pain is right behind the right end of my incision and goes across my tummy to about my belly button and then down?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: