Re: SHOCKING! :-/ INPUT NEEDED

Sat Jan 20 17:35:12 2001

<FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param><bigger>On 20 Jan 2001, at 10:53, Linda Beebe wrote:

HI gang :-)

WELL..I got another shock last evening.

I was feeling just very thin...I've been prone to being over weight for years, it runs in my family and then I had steriods for my arthritis and all in all..had put on a lot of wieght.  LAST night I dug out the old bathroom scales, they may not be exactly right..but IF even close..I've dropped <color><param>FF00,0000,0000</param>58 pounds in about 2 months!!!!!!!!!

Linda,

This sounds like something serious is going on. I can't remember if you have had a colonoscopy, but if you haven't, you need to check to be sure that there is not something blocking the large intestine that is causing weight loss.

Even if you are just unable to keep food down, you are risking malnutrition at this rate.

I lose some weight when I am in the midst of not being able to keep food down, but I've lost major weight both times I had colon tumors.

Sudden weight loss -- and 60 pounds in two months is sudden weight loss -- is serious stuff.

Kate</color>

<nofill> Kate Murphy katemm@mindspring.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: