Who can help?

Tue Jan 23 06:19:25 2001

Last night I was searching the web looking for any information I might find that would prove that I am not crazy and that this pain I continue to experience is real. When I happened upon this site I sat and cried as my husband and I read that there are a lot of people just like me, who are hurting and desperate. I can not believe that so many others have adhesions and have had surgery numerous times only to find temporary relief from this debilitating pain. My name and story is now on the quilt beside so many others. I guess what I am asking now is who can help? I do have a great doctor now that believes I am in pain and will give me medicine to try and control it, but he also tells me that this is something that I am going to have to learn to live with. What the h#*@ does that mean? Tell my children (12 and 9) that, or my husband who has to work two full time jobs and do most of the work around the house because I can't. If anyone has the names and telephone numbers of any doctors that may be willing to help someone like me please let me know at twaldro3@bellsouth.com Thank you for taking the time to read this. Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: