Re: support needed!

Fri Mar 2 11:48:30 2001

Hi jenny just catching up with my emails and thought I would write to give you some support, I wont say I know how you are feeling in regard to your husbands betrayal, let alone your 'friend' BUT I can imagine how you must be feeling about your beloved dogs. I am absolutely barking mad over dogs, I have 3 myself 2 cavalier king charles and 1 whippet who mean the world to me. They give me comfort 24/7 even in my darkest hours they are there for me. At one point I was in bed for 1 year, yes 1year due to severe abdominal adhesions and boy was i depressed and yes I thought about ending it all, but then they always seemed to know when I needed their licks and wags. My family hubby and 2 children have been wonderful aswell, but I think sometimes they MUST get fedup with mum being ill all the time. I have had 17 ops in the last 5 yrs and am now registered disabled and have not worked for 5 yrs that in itself is sole destroying i cant even do housework or ironing or things like that so I feel even more useless. Yes it gets very lonely and friends seem to be there for you in the beginning and then they seem to get tired of it and because its not visible they cant believe or dont want to believe that ARD is so debilitating.

Where abouts in scotland do you live? I live in Surrey

If you feel down or lonelely feel free to email me my address is jackie@k9paws.fsnet.co.uk, see i said i was doggie mad.

try to be strong for yourself no-one else, its you that matters, I have a saying when things get tough and i think they cant possibly get even touger " Dont let the buggers grind you down cos they wont be there to pick you back up" Take care hope 2 speak to you soon

>jackie B----- Original Message -----
From: jenny <sunnybrae@cwcom.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 11:34 PM Subject: support needed!

> Hello all,
> I'm in need of a bit of support. I discovered a couple of weeks ago
> that my husband has been having an affair with a 'friend' of mine for
> the last 15 months. I have now moved out of our home, but still
> struggling with not only the pain of adhesions, but the pain of the loss
> of him and my beloved dogs.
> Any support appreciated!!
> love,
> Jenny L (Scotland)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: