> >Unlike a lot of you, I have gained weight. I think I eat to try to make
>my
> >stomache feel better and I am less active now. Has anyone else out there
>gained
> >weight?
> >Kelly
> >

Kelly,

I too have had problems with weight gain since a year ago from this past December. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in late December 1999 or early January 2000. I had a surgery to remove adhesions and a softball sized mass on the left ovary with 3 inches of my colon. Then I had a hysterectomy in June with the removal of adhesions too. I know I told you most of this already. But I started gaining the weight in December 1999. I know alot of the weight gain is from the thyroid problem. I hadn't really changed my diet just started gaining weight. But I think some of it too is because I am not near as active as before because the more I do the more pain I seem to have. Do you think that is what it could be? I have been really thinking about trying to join an aerobics class to see if I could get some of this weight off. I am not having much luck with diets. I hate the way I look. I have only weighed more than this once. I went on the Atkin's diet and lost 30 lbs. I have gained about 20 since the thyroid problem was diagnosed. Well about 10-15 before it was diagnosed and then the rest since the hysterectomy. It is really driving me crazy having so much extra weight on me. Sometimes I feel realy hungry but as soon as I start eating my stomach either feels full or starts hurting. I don't know. I just really wish I was not gaining weight or staying big. I weigh more now than I did 9 months pregnant with any pregnancy. That is one of the things that makes me the sickest. Got any suggestions? We need to help each other.

Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: