Got a question

From: Teresa Waldrop (
Mon Mar 5 14:24:15 2001

Could someone tell me what fibriomyalgia (?spelling?) is? Dr. Parker, the hypnotherapist I use, has been helping a lady that has it. She is doing alot better now that she is going to him. Thanks - Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: