Toni.....I'm glad you're feeling better!

Tue Mar 6 01:38:05 2001

Dear Toni,

I am glad that you are feeling better. Did you actually go to see the doctor today? I was wondering if you did or just maybe have talked to them.

I go to the doctor on Friday. I am glad too. I got my blood pressure medicine Friday. I have been having alot of trouble sleeping due to pain in my back. I got up Saturday with pain shooting down the back of both legs, pain in my back, and pain in the lower left side. I had not taken pain meds in almost 3 days. I couldn't take it any more Saturday so I took some pain meds. I slept on and off most of the day Saturday. I am still having alot of back pain and shooting pains down the back of my legs. It seems no matter what I do my back hurts whether I am standing, sitting, or laying. It also seems that within about 10-15 minutes of eating my stomach starts cramping. It is actually in the abdomen, not the stomach. Sometimes I feel it in my back like gas pains or something. And when I have stool passing through my descending colon, it causes extreme pain. I feel it moving. I guess I should be happy that it is moving, huh? I have also been more constipated. I can go but I am constipated. I am still trying to be hopeful though. I am surely going to ask my doctor what he thinks is going on. I wish this was all over with. I get so tired of it. I too feel like I complain too much. So I'm trying not to say anything about it, especially to my hubby. But you know what? He reads me like a book. Unfortunately my face also starts turning red when I hurt so he knows I am hurting. Normally all he says is "What's wrong? Your face is red. Or you are hurting aren't you?" ANd here lately it's been "Do I need to get you a drink so you can take some medicine?" He doesn't even have to ask. That is really sad isn't it? But then again too, I am thankful that he is so in tune with me and my feelings. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful man. I love him so much. I only tell him that about a million times a day. I even ask him if I tell him that too much. Of course he says no! I think he eats it up! ANyway, my dear friend! I surely hope you are on the up and up. I have been thinking about you. Let me know what you find out.

Love, Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: