New

Fri Mar 16 14:22:16 2001

Hi everyone~ I am so glad I have found this site. It is such a releif that I know that there are others out there with the same problems as I. I have felt alone for such a long time with no one fully understanding what I feel. I have fought with this thing for about 4 years fully. 2 years actually knowing what it is. I had 2 C-Secions that resulted in the adhesions. In 98 I had a lap. that ended up being a exporitory surgury. So another adominal surgury they just followed the dotted line.:) I was pain-free for about 4 months with wonderful expectations but unforutnatly it did not last long. Thank goodness my doctor was honest with me and said that more surgury would probally result in more and that would be a vicous cycle. So that would be a decision I would have to seriosly think about. I am in pain everyday and have to take pain pills to get through the day till at least 6pm when dinner and homework is done. Otherwise I spend alot of time resting. I know alot of you know the drill. I want to thank you all for the wonderful info that is on and around this site.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: