To my Aussie friends

Thu Mar 29 20:03:14 2001

Clear DayHi again Trace,

Sounds like you have been very busy!...good thing that you are there for Robyn and Suze, they have been in my thoughts and prayers.

I am feeling so much better everyday. It will still take me awhile to get back into the swing of things...I've been depleted and inactive for so long! The best news is that I am able to eat again! Today mark 2 weeks post-op, I have some surgical, so healing pain still, but am down to 3 Darveacet per day which is a huge improvement.

Love and hugs Trace,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 6:52 PM Subject: Re: Re:Thanks Janet - Support with Suze ;-)

Hey Janet ;-))

Well if your birthday is on Feb 12th, that's a really GOOD omen, because I have NEVER felt this good since it all started.

I hope you are doing ok?? Are you relatively pain free??

I now know that you are responsible for my good fortune and operation date *giggle*

Talk soon Trace xoxoxox

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2001 2:59 Subject: Re:Thanks Janet - Support with Suze ;-)

Dear Trace,

Thanks for your keeping us posted with Suze, and of course with yourself and Nik...your messages always make me smile! Joel and I have to wait forever before a "look" could even be entertained or considered...doc says 6 weeks!

Did I ever tell you Feb 12 was my B-day?...hopefully a lucky day always. So happy that you are doing well, please do keep us posted with news of Suze, and send her my love and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: