Re: what to do

Mon Apr 2 19:22:05 2001

Dawn???

I can't believe that you are loosing so much weight & having difficulty getting help from doctors! Are you in the USA? Why is it when I read about the problems you guys have getting medical assistance I get a chill down my spine? Aren't we in the 8% of the world's population considered wealthy? Don't we have access to the best, latest and safest medical assistance? Then why in this rich western world we live in is there a group of people struggling to get proper medical assistance and care?

Dawn, I feel for you, I wish I could stand up for you and shout out for help, I'm in Australia & our health system is a little different.

There has to be a way Dawn, write to your local politian, newspaper, ring your local radio station....let people know that you are hurting, tell them that you are crying out for help, and not getting any! Honey, I wish I was there, 'cause I really want you to get the help you need....don't give up, keep looking, somewhere is a doctor with the true compassionate spirit a Doctor should have.....you have to keep going....

Hugs, love & cheers, Jo

At Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Cheechiebomb@aol.com wrote: >
>Hey
> I have not been on in about a week.I hurt all the time now nothing helps
>and no one will help. I am losing weight very rapidly and do not know what to
>do. None of the drs I have seen seem to care that I can not eat or walk
>around very well.I have been waiting for a list of drs here but have not
>gotten it yet. Tired and crying alot I will get back on tomorrow.
>Dawn

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: