Dottie's message........................re-posted for Dottie

Wed Apr 4 16:28:00 2001

Dear Dottie, I have re-posted your message for you. One of the Guidelines of the International Adhesions Society is:

"When sending a reply to the list, DO NOT INCLUDE THE ENTIRE PREVIOUS MESSAGE. Extract any relevant portions, if necessary."

These Guidelines and other information about the Message Board are found at:

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

~ ~ ~ ~

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:14:06 -0500 (CDT)

Bev or anyone who has this problem. I have had adhessions removed two times;both times they were really bad. They were wrapped around my bowel the last time.

This time I am having pain in my right side and right groin area and down my right leg. I also have pain under my right rib cage. I have pain in my right leg and It feels like pressure in my R. leg when I go up steps or up hill; It was just my one leg now It Is both legs even when I am just walking but worst going up steps. I can not make It up stairs to my bedroom with out crying.

I have had disc surgery in my low back and I still have one buldging disc @ L-3-4- but the doctors say it is not that bad and the doctors here don"t see the point of removing adhessions as they just come back. Has anyone out their had pain in their legs like this from adhession . This pain is a lot like before but a lot worst and the leg&groin pain was never like this. I also can not have a b.m. without an enema. Ican not lay on my R.side because of the pain.

Does any one know of a doctor in Colorado that does the same type of surgery that Dr.Reich does.

Thanks for your help

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: