Re: Gallstones.

Thu Apr 5 03:28:47 2001

Dear Helen,

I am not a doctor or anything but I know my friend who is a midwife told me about a home remedy to help pass gall stones. I know my friend did this even herself and did pass gall stones. You mix about 4-6 ounces of lemon juice and about 4-6 ounces of olive oil and drink it. Now I have done this myself and I will tell you it will surely clean out your colon. She told me that when the stones pass they look like little green peas. She was able to pass several gall stones doing this but also ended up having her gall bladder removed with laparoscopy due to some larger stones. I don't know if you would want to try it or not. I did because I woke up having attacks that I thought were my gall bladder. I have not had any since then either. The lemon juice and olive oil gave me such diarrhea that I really don't know if I passed any stones or not. But I never have had another gall bladder attack either. I just thought I would share the info. You can chose whether or not you want to try it. Whatever you decide, I hope you get some relief.

Love, Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: