Re: up coming surgery att; kel

Sat Apr 7 11:42:09 2001

Hi Kel GOOD LUCK with your up and coming surgery, I really hope things work out for you this time. will be thinking and praying for u take care

jackie B emgland

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 10:22 PM Subject: Thank you, Thank you

To all of my pain pals, I was thinking about my upcoming surgery this morning and I believe that this site has literally saved me and wondering what I could do for other adhesion sufferers. I think after my surgery that I will run some kind of ad in my local paper and in the Albuquerque journal for adhesion sufferers to lead them to this site. I want to give something back and the only thing I can think of is to do this. This site has made me new friends and saved me from the deep depression that plagues adhesion sufferers when they think that they are alone and no one understands and now I am going to a great surgeon. And I also think the lord sent me this site after much prayer. I would hope to be the "Helen Dynda" of my state one of these days. Hopefully I will be pain free next month. I will continue to post my progress on the board and hopefully send new people to the board. I feel lucky because I know there are so many of you that are worse off then I am at this point and you can still hold hope and be positive. Kel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: