Re: Oprah -Dr Wiseman

Sat Apr 7 11:42:17 2001

dear karen my story is on the uk adhesion quilt and i'd be glad for you to use this information,story for your dealings with oprah or DR wiseman's book he's writing.

here's wishing you success in your keeness to get ARD more recognized you can mail me = jackie@k9paws.fsnet.co.uk if you wish.. kindest regards jackie burgess england From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 6:38 PM Subject: Re: Oprah

Kelly D.

Thank you for your response to my story. I heard from Dr. Wiseman and he's asked me if he could use my story in a book he's writing. That truly moved me as well. I wish the public would listen to our outcries for help. These doctor's and the medical profession and the public MUST know what pain we suffer from, and should be more willing to listen to us and help us.

I hope Oprah and her staff read this site, maybe I should pass along my story to Oprah, infact not MAYBE, I am going there now and passing my story along in an attachment e-mail to her staff. Thanks for the thought Kelly and god bless you and your suffering ...I hope you find the answers you need soon.

Karen Carter ARD Sufferer

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: