Re: Aussie Update

Sun Apr 8 16:03:16 2001

Clear DayPlease give my best to everyone, and wish them all a speedy recovery. I feel so bad for all of them, and news like this scares the world out of me. How are you feeling? Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2001 1:04 PM Subject: Aussie Update

Hello everybodee ;-))

I have spoken to Suze tonight, and she is not feeling that well, Robyne also has taken a massive turn and really fairing bad.

Suze thinks she has a partial obstruction, and still is in alot of pain, time will tell unfortunately, please pray her bowel kicks in and starts moving along. She is looking forward to going home, it will be two weeks in hospital for her soon. Suze is vomiting and having injections every four hours, hopefully it will settle, so she can recover at home in her "new" bed hehe ;-))

Robyne however is in a pretty bad way, they have a nurse by her side 24/7 and they think she has a total obstruction, any messages to the hospital will help her. Robyne really has had a time of it, I wish I could make her pain free, she has been through so very much. They have given her an NG tube, and she is vomiting. I don't won't to ring her, as she won't be up to it. I will keep you all informed as information comes to hand.

Again, thanks everyone for supporting us and your thoughts are all really appreciated.

Lots of Love Trace xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: