My Own Words Seem to Have Hurt

Wed Apr 11 14:14:56 2001

To all my Dearest Friends on this Site;

I truly mean no strife or bad words or dissention between us. It was someone who profusely wanted me to apologize to this board for what seemed to be misleading information in regards to "THE HILL" !! There ARE NO HEARINGS OR PUBLIC MEETINGS for ARD Sufferers at this time. This was to be a TOTALLY PRIVATE meeting with either a congressman and/or Senator with a few ARD Sufferers to pass the message across about NO ONE person in particular. It came to my knowledge that I had led on ARD Sufferers here on the board that there would be some sort of Public something or another. But I profoundly believe that I NEVER said that or inferred that. So for once and all...I need to stop this circus.

I was made a fool out and I didn't appreciate it, the bad mouthing in a private e-mail was what happened....there was nothing bad said to the public. But I just wanted to make that clear! The only thing I needed to get done was APOLOGIZE to everyone here that I may have mislead you. That was and IS never my intention.

I am an ARD Sufferer as you all are....and I will truly never forget the support I have received here over the last 6 months. Or in the last few days especially during this fretful time.

In the morning, being only 3 weeks post-op, I am going for an EGD, as I still vomit and am nauseated. I hope someone can help me find out the reasoning behind that. It's been a long and frustrating road. I may need to have the opening to my stomach dilated, so that I can digest my food better. Also, to keep the food down. The new GI doctor I saw today was very kind and sweet, he also suggests I may have an Ulcer. I will pass on what I find out tomorrow. I will, however, for the most part right now be a silent partner. I would never want to hurt anyone's feeligs on here again. This needs to be quiet now !!

As far as the patch goes, I too am on 50 mg every 3 days, 100 mg if need be. It seems to help sometimes. But then again I am experiencing post op pain now, so it's hard to say. I also have low back pain. Otherwise I have lots of energy. Today was the first day in sometime that I actually took an afternoon nap. I just needed it for some odd reason.

To all my friends here, Thank you for you love and support ....it is very much appreciated. I do love you all.

Love in Health and Pain Free Days,

Karen Carter ARD Sufferer

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: