Re: My Own Words Seem to Have Hurt

Fri Apr 20 09:52:51 2001

Karen, I'll try not to mess up the caps today, but it's an extremely trying day. It started when I read about Robyne. I am still crying, and can't stop. I pray for her every second. I pray for all of us. I'm having more pains ,myself, and more trouble going. I left a message for my Dr., but from previous experiences, I'm sure he isn't getting the messages delivered. Millie P.S. I'm sorry I get so uset, but when I see what happens due to adhesions, I literally go to pieces. Take care.
--
Millie

> ----- Original Message ----- From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:30 PM Subject: Re: My Own Words Seem to Have Hurt

Millie,

I can handle the caps, LOL. I am doing ok..., still having post-op pain, but that's to be expected! I am hanging in there, thanks for asking. And again, thanks for your thoughts. Stay well, and don't dwell on things that haven't happened to you, I noticed you are worried about having a colostomy...don't worry so much, unless it's really going to happen. You will make yourself crazy doing all that thinking!

Be well, we are all here for each other.

Love,

Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: