Re: Scars ;-))

Fri Apr 13 18:26:44 2001

Jenny & Kathy, I'm not a heavy person but I look like I have 2 butt cheeks in the front (which I never show)....man does that bother me!! Every surgery it got deeper! I wish it could be fixed. When I was at the GYN yesterday they were shocked at what I weigh because they said I don't look more than 100 lbs., yet my belly makes me cry! My belly button also turned into a frown and now that my problems got severe again it is only a slit and was a big hole before. I can't even get in it to clean it this past year...sounds appetizing doesn't it (haha)?? It really makes me think the adhesions are pulling it in again.

At the bottom of the 2 butt cheeks I have the bikini cut that burst open so that is also extremely deep and gives a roll now......and then I have a 15" incision on one hip and thigh and 6" on the other hip. That is why I now sun-bathe in shorts and everyone thinks I'm being ridiculous?!?! JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "jenny low" <jenklow@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 5:25 AM Subject: Re: Scars ;-))

That's funny! When I had my tubes tied, I told my doctor that he made my belly button frown. With one of my adhesions surgeries, they fixed my belly button some. Well now it looked like a peace sympbol with out the circle around it. My belly button keeps getting smaller. Pretty soon I will look like Eve!

Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: