Re: Pain Pills - Chrissy's posting 4-12-01

Sat Apr 14 14:54:59 2001

Kel,

What dosage of Neurontin are you on? I take it as well, and feel that it is time for it to be adjusted. My old pcp had me on very low levels but when I was in the hospital the time before this last admission the pharmacist suggested they increase the amount greatly. I was originally on 300mg every 8 hours...but now am on 900 three times a day. That level, along with the ms contin helps a lot. I am so glad I found this new doctor.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Murray" <mkmurray@cyberport.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 7:54 AM Subject: Re: Pain Pills - Chrissy's posting 4-12-01

> Jenny, > I am on Neurontin, I do think it helps alot although I had my dosage increased > about a month ago, I think my body has gotton used to it so I may have to > increase it before I have surgery. When I first started taking it, I felt > "funny" but that goes away. > I have been walking also, but I only walk about 5 miles a week. > Kel > > >

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: