Re: COMMENTS that DOCTORS made to YOU...........................................

Fri Apr 20 15:01:04 2001

~ You are trying to hard to get pregnant, that's the reason why you have pain ~ It's all in your head, I think you should consult a priest ~**as the doctor pushes on my left side and I jump up in pain** he says, what? It hurts here? I don't feel anything there - as he continues to push harder and I pass out with pain............. ~One of my many doctor consultations my husband and I go to and he looks at my husband as if I'm not there and asks him...."does she complain when she brushes her hair too" as he laugh's as he says it and my husband just looked at me with that look.............. ~after going through needless x-rays, painful internal x-rays - giving blood loosing all dignity as my naked body is placed in ways that no human could ever want it to be in-the doctors tell me that all my tests are normal and there is nothing wrong with me, I'm looking for sympathy is all, and I need to stop wasting the medical professions time on this nonsense.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: