Re: Less than a week to go!

Tue Apr 24 22:37:08 2001

Shannon,

I know exactly how you feel. My surgery is Thursday. I am so nervous I can't stand it. I cried all day today. Hormones are flowing too, I am ready to start menstruating on top of it all. I just want Thursday over and done with.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

--
Karen

At Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Shannon wrote: > >Hmmm - I am nervous - but at the same time - I keep telling myself I am >going to be great - and I am starting to believe it. I do believe I am >going to the best surgeons in the world. But - I am also nervous - >mainly about how my kids are going to react. They are not doing soo >well right now - don't want me to go. I am trying to pack and stay busy >- but I am finding myself crying a lot lately. > >My surgery will be this coming monday - April 30th. It will be my 6th. >You would think I would be used to this - but I think that makes it >worse. My last experience was terrible. I ended up with pnuemonia and >had tons of problems. I guess that is what I am really worried about - >that and that this will not "FIX" me. > >Please add me to your prayer lists.... > >-- >Shannon >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: