Re: email postings

Thu Apr 26 17:54:24 2001

Please feel free to email your posting to me. I'm beginning to wonder what's going on, myself. Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J-M & Deborah Leclerc To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 4:20 PM Subject: Re: email postings

Help!! I would love to send you the email but I don't have your address, or even your name. I have no idea why someone would want to block the email in question. I truly thought that I was 'doing right' by everyone who suffers from 'adhesions' by writing to different T.V shows, newspapers, and magazines. I spent so much time and sacred energy on this and for some very strange reason it has blown up in my face. Please tell me where I can send this to for you to read the email and let me know what you think is going on. You can write to me personally @ dasjejm@home.com Perhaps you can figure this mess out. It has totally exhausted me. This is not supposed to be what happens at this site. Thank you, Deborah ( Canada )

> ----- Original Message -----
From: rikam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: April 26, 2001 12:35 PM Subject: Re: email postings

I have no idea what is going on. Is it in the form of an attatchment? Another option is you could send it privately to anyone wanting to see it. Maybe they can try posting it for you. Feel free to send it my way.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: