email postings

Fri Apr 27 04:32:01 2001

Sally, did you receive this? I sent it to the board earlier on today. Let me know, Deborah

Dear Sally, Thank you for your 'in-put'. As I mentioned before, my husband is a computer engineer. He is the 'Lead Engineer' for the biggest telecommunications firm in Canada. I am telling you this so you understand that we are not ignorant in our understanding of how a computer works and how messages are sent and received. My husband is highly educated in the field of computers and software. We did not, and are not accusing any one person of "someplace screening our messages". My husband has now spent most of the day trying to find a valid reason why this one message has not been printed for viewing by all members of the board. We have sent several messages today and late last night to this board. All of them have made it through except for the email in question. It has never been sent as an attachment. Each time, we have copied it and placed it as part of the email we sending at the time. One of the test emails he sent were both in response to the same person. One email included the "email in question" and the other did not. Guess what? Only the one without was printed. I even went as far as rewriting everything and sending it as a new message and it did not get printed. I also must inform you that it is 'common practise' for societies/boards to have people in place to receive and view messages before placing them on their forum. If not, we would be seeing all kinds of unrelated messages, ads etc. on this board. I am going to send the infamous email one more time. I would really appreciate it if someone would let me send it directly to them and not to the board so I could find out why this is happening. I am so very upset by all of this. Not only have I been vomiting, and in severe pain for the past 24 hours and desperately waiting for approval from our Canadian health care for surgery in Scranton, but now I am so stressed about this email issue. My husband is also very upset. He knows how much you all have meant to me and how much work I have put into research and writing to different publications. Please email me directly dasjejm@home.com if anyone is willing to read this email in question and try to post it themselves. Sincerely, Deborah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: