Re: Chrissie is okay

Sat Apr 28 18:59:22 2001

At Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>This has nothing to do with the other message but my computer won't let me send except to reply. Anyway, I just
>talked to Chrissie and she had a bad pain attack and needs some time to recover , but is OKAY and sends her best
>wishes and thanks for your regard to everybody. We miss those pink messsages. Love, Sally
>
>>Dear Sally & Everyone

I am writing to say HI to everyone and thank you for all of the support that you give to Chrissie. I am glad that she has you to talk to about her pain. She always puts on her MASK when I ask her. She has just started opening up to me even though I have know her for many years now. Just know that I have been keeping my eye on her. Sometimes it is hard to get her to slow down until the pain knocks her down but I will keep trying. She is doing better since last Saturday.

She is now worrying about me like she doesn't have enough to do for herself but that is Chrissie! I have an appt. to see my OB 6/5 as they think I may have either endo or an adhesion. Hopefully it is nothing. I know I would be terrified though if it wasn't for Chrissie.

Thanks for taking such good care of her and for caring so much! Both for her and for each other!!

--
Kathy Russell

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: