Re: THANK GOD I FOUND YOUR SITE

Wed May 2 13:31:42 2001

Crissie

Bless your heart, how sweet of you to reply so quickly. It is (as you well know) a lonely, frightening life to live with an incurable and excruciatingly painful ailmant and sometimes I seriously find myself weighing the thought of a future filled with pain and narcotics against no life at all. But I believe God doesn't give us more than we can handle, and while I am starting to question his methods in my case, I have enough faith to carry me through. (I have never been a practicing Catholic or a religious persaon, but sometimes I have to give in and let "Him" take over, you know?

Is your "condition" debilitating enough to keep you from working? I was "couch fast" for 2 yrs buy now I am controlled on (massive doses) MS Contin and I can work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. The only problem is, I get uncomfortable enough to the point where I have to leave work around 3 or 4 every day, and use up my precious vacation time, an hour or two at a time, to cover my absence. God forbid anyone knew I take opioids for pain. I'd probably lose my job.

Please share your story with me. I know this site is geared to help us forget the pain and disabilities and look at positive, happy things in life, minus the often repetitious complaints we all have, but knowing what you feel and are experiencing can help me determine where my disease is in the major scheme of things .

Have you ever experienced any negative reactions in ERs with the nurses and doctors, either as a pain patient looking for relief, OR as an adhesion patient who can't get anyone to believe or admit that adhesions cause pain? I am trying to write an article for the newspaper to give a patient's viewpoint of Emergency room bias towards chronic pain sufferers.

Love and wishes for pain free days

ginny

-----Original Message----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com [mailto:Chrissy492@aol.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 8:15 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: THANK GOD I FOUND YOUR SITE

Welcome Ginny ") I'm so happy that you have found this web site. There are people here that have a lot of love and answers to your questions, and there are people here that are still in search of their questions getting answered. I pray that you find your answers and find love here on this site. I did! ") Again, welcome Ginny I will include you in my prayers........... Hugs and Love to you Ginny ") ~Chrissie Damon xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: