Re: cystocele

Sun May 6 12:32:44 2001

I also had a Cystocele and a fallen Uterus. They took out the Uterus and sewed the bladder back up. I also have a moderate Rectocele. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda McGee" <LindaM160@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 1:19 PM Subject: Re: cystocele

At Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Corinne Zych wrote: >
>Has anyone ever had a cystocele, and if so, what did they do for it? It
>is a terrible feeling to always be feeling that there is a ball between
>your legs. I am afraid if I have surgery, that there will only be more
>adhesions and more pain. I am tired of the pain, I have alot of lower
>back apin, espcially when I am lying on my back!

I had a cystocele repair along with a rectocele repair and a hysterectomy about 6 months ago. The relief that I feel now is worth any discomfort that a had due to the surgery. I only stayed in the hospital for three days, although I did have to have a catheter for those three days. I returned to work 6 weeks later. I'm a nurse and speaking from experience and medical knowledge, I can tell you that without the surgery this condition would only have worsened. I no longer have the weak bladder control, pain, and feeling of heaviness in my pelvic region that I had before the surgery. Life is normal again! I would have the procedure done without hesitation if presented with the problem again. I hope this helps.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: